Ballet is a classical style that is the very foundation of many dance genres and stage performance. Our classes however have a definite focus on fun, while still offering all the aspects of discipline and technique that are required to train an excellent dancer.
Why Choose Ballet?
- Ballet Prep - min age 5yrs after June 1st 2021
- Pre-Primary - min age 5yrs before June 1st 2021
- Primary -min age 6yrs before June 1st 2021
- Grade 1- min age 7yrs before June 1st 2021 (2 classes per week)
- Grades 1-5 - 8yrs and upwards (2 classes per week)
- Advanced grades at Teachers Discretion
The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) offers an internationally recognised portfolio of examinations and assessments which is designed to motivate and encourage students of all ages and abilities, from beginners to those on the threshold of a career in dance internationally. Text